Our philosophy is to provide outstanding personal service, meet budgets and schedules, and make adjustments only when the client agrees to a scope or schedule change. We have an excellent record of honoring this policy, as our references will confirm.
• Based on client’s needs and desires
• Innovation and creativity
• Sound ideas based on research and experience
• Regional sensitivity and sense of place
• Thoroughness, good engineering, construction estimating
• High degree of client satisfaction
• Performance – on time and schedule, within budget
• Collaborative, enjoyable experience
• Strong communication of ideas with drawings and models
• Application of sustainable and ecological planning principles
• Accessibility by all sectors of society
• Environmentally educational
I rely on my own personal experiences, creativity and reflection on the place to develop spaces that harmonize with the existing regional environment.
Mark A Kosmos
Principal / Owner